According to a recent article, Psychologists Say Taking Too Many Photos Could Wreak Havoc on Your Brain. Here are ten steps to fewer photos:
- Only take photos on Tuesdays.
- Only take photos between 1:00 and 2:00 p.m.
- Only take photos on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Leave the camera in the car.
- Leave the camera at home.
- Wait for the perfect moment.
- Buy the smallest memory card possible.
- Switch to film.
- Wait for a full moon.
- Let somebody else take the photos.
Seriously, I think photos are great. Just don’t over do it.