Dear Ahni, Zoe, Youngevity, and other album manufacturers,
It’s really not that hard. Here’s how to make a high-quality album in seven easy steps:
- No PVC. It’s simple. Avoid the material. I have never seen anything good come out of an album that contained PVC.
- No coated paper covers. Use real cloth instead.
- Use synthetic adhesives. These adhesives minimize warp and fungal growth.
- Stainless steel instead of galvanized wire. Galvanized wire may corrode over time.
- Only high-quality paper. See Paper Weight and Photo Safety and Pick the Perfect Paper.
- Look for potential points of failure and eliminate them.
- Implement quality control systems to ensure consistent production.
I hope this helps.