I would think, after filing for bankruptcy, Kodak would understand that no one company can control, prevent, or stop technological change.
Apparently, Kodak disagrees with me. So, with the seriousness with which it was intended, here is Kodak’s 10 Reasons Why Filmmakers Should Shoot Film:
- It’s simple.
- Film provides better color.
- It forces you to be efficient.
- It creates an atmosphere of trust.
- It’s flattering.
- It’s easier to edit.
- It’s a safer bet.
- You can make changes later.
- It looks like film.
- Put bluntly: It just looks good.
Really, I don’t think they are kidding.