1. Durability – Our StoryBook pages don’t fall out. Hardcover books are stitched and softcover books are assembled with permanent PUR adhesive.
International standards for high-quality books require permanent adhesives; yet, many companies use hot melt adhesives that fail over time for photo books. Our in-house Technology Center opens and closes StoryBooks 10,000 times to ensure durability.
2. Options – Products for every occasion, from softcover StoryBooks that highlight a weekend trip to the Leather Premium StoryBook that documents your heritage.
Creative Memories, offers softcover StoryBooks and hardcover StoryBooks. Hardcover StoryBooks include options for bookcloth and leather covers with and without windows, in addition to books with personalized covers in a range of sizes. Hardcover books are also available with optional lay-flat pages.
3. Flexibility – Our StoryBook Creator 4.0 and sbcStudio™ software gives you the ability to put photos, text, and artwork wherever you want.
Many online services offer a limited range of templates with little ability to customize your page layout and design.
4. Beauty – We use removable stickers, instead of ugly bar codes to track our products. Our hardcover StoryBooks are embossed to reduce glare.
Books should reflect your design, not a companies need to track and scan products. A removable bar code identifies your book without detracting from its beauty.
The embossed texture on our hardcover StoryBooks reduces glare without losing the vibrant color of the cover. It gives StoryBooks the look and feel of a quality product.
5. Warranty – We stand behind our products with a limited lifetime warranty on all hardcover StoryBooks.
Your memories are designed to last a life-time and your StoryBooks should as well. Low-quality products are a poor long-term value.
6. Texture – Our Leather Premium StoryBooks have the feeling of richness.
The Leather Premium StoryBook is manufactured with genuine leather, not bonded leather or artificial leather. Bonded leather contains small leather particles in a synthetic binder. Artificial leather is made from paper or plastic textured to look like leather, but does not actually contain leather. Only genuine leather has the look, feel, and durability of real leather.
Many leather books that are available are not made with genuine leather. Others are far more expensive and available only from professional photographers. Only with the Creative Memories Leather Premium Story Book, do you get the value of a high-quality genuine leather photo book at an affordable price.
7. Celebration – Vibrant, high-quality Photo Panels display every memory without fading.
Creative Memories’ Photo Panels are more stable dyes, have better color and are sharper than similar products that may be available elsewhere. They are available in the same sizes as our StoryBooks, allowing you to display your favorite page.
5×7, 8×8, and 8½x11 standard and metallic photo panels are for suitable for display on a desk or shelf. 12×12 photo panels are designed for hanging on the wall.
8. Thoughtfulness – Cards for every occasion, from simple designs to unique accordions and small book cards.
Greeting cards are more than a 4×8 photo dropped in a white envelope. Creative Memories offers the 4xD Book Card, two styles of accordion cards and 5×7 cards, with your choice of envelope color. These cards are printed on the same great paper we use for our calendars and are perfect for all occasions.
9. Timeliness – Our unique 12×18 and 8×12 Calendars give you a Page Print when the year is complete.
These calendars include 12 printed pages. They feature a metal spiral binding and hanger. The spiral binding keeps the calendar pages together, unlike staples that may fail over time. The hanger is durable and designed to eliminate the need for a nail hole in the calendar.
When the month or the year is over, simply remove the perforated calendar grid and place the calendar page in a traditional album using the Side-Loading Sleeves, a PicFolio® Max Album or on an Everyday Display. Like Page Prints, these calendar pages have an expected lifetime of more than 100 years when stored in an album. The calendar is the ideal way to enjoy and preserve your memories.
10. Preservation – Don’t let your photos become a victim to a lost memory card, hard drive crash, or computer virus.
The average lifetime of a hard disk drive or memory card is approximately five years. Photos that are printed and preserved will be the photos that survive the test of time.
The complete Top Ten Reasons is also available in PDF format at Top 10 Reasons to Buy Creative Memories Digital Products
Love this article! I often get the question about the differences between Creative Memories and all the other options. This really spells out the differences!
Pingback: Predicting the Photo Book Revolution « All About Images Blog
Reblogged this on My Creative Memories Blog and commented:
Awesome blogwith more detail than I had. I amreblogging. Thank you.