[I prepared these instructions for the Creative Memories incentive trip to San Diego.]
Here’s how to stretch a photo across two pages with StoryBook Creator Plus 3.0 software:
- Select a photo for your 2-page layout, being sure to avoid a photo that has a face or other important item in the center of the page. Add this photo to your left page.
- To adjust the position and size of the photo on this left-hand page, right-click on the photo and choose Properties, then choose Size and Location. Enter in “0” for the Left position, and set the width as the “Horizontal Image Size” for the size of StoryBook you’re creating (see chart below). The Top position is unimportant, as long as it is the same for both pages.
- If you see a yellow warning triangle, the photo may not print satisfactorily. The recommended minimum camera sensor sizes are listed above. As always, we suggest you leave your camera set at its highest quality.
- Next click on the right-hand page and choose to Save your changes for the left-hand page.
- Add the photo you are using to the right-hand page. Be sure you have “Show All Photos” selected in the Photo Panel.
- Using the same top positioning as before, enter the appropriate Left and Width numbers according to the chart below.