The new 8×8, 8.5×11, and 12×12 Photo Panels will be launching June 1. The 5×7 Photo Panel, which is perfect for displaying a single photo, will remain in the product line. If you have ordered Photo Panels before, you will love the improvements to this product.
- Our new sizes align with our most popular StoryBook and Page Print sizes. Now customers will be able to display their favorite pages anywhere.
- Our new color management system improves image quality and consistency from Photo Panel to Photo Panel.
- Our new Photo Panels will preserve photos with improved light stability.
- StoryBook Creator Plus will include these Photo Panels as a project type.
- The Creative Memories Digital Center will have an improved customer interface for an improved customer experience.
About Mark Mizen
I have over twenty years professional experience in all aspects of photography and digital imaging. I am Chair of the ISO WG5 TG2 committee responsible for physical properties and durability of imaging material and am currently with HID Global working on systems for security printing for IDs, licenses, and credit cards. Previously, I was Director of Digital Development at Creative Memories from 2009 to 2012 and was responsible for the Creative Memories digital products and services. I also established and directed the Creative Memories Technology Center, which evaluated new products prior to product introduction, assisted with production difficulties, and provided technical information to support product sales.